Friday, August 5, 2016

Window Box Afghan finished!





I'd love to say I'm happy about this but I am not.  Every time I picked it up to work up the rows my wrist would swell and it made my whole arm hurt if I continued for any length of time.  I finally threw in the towel and sent it anyway.  It is now a Lapghan rather than a full sized Afghan.  So sorry.

I told my nephew if they had no use for it as a lapghan then to give it to their new grandson and I'd replace it with a full afghan (but NO post stitches!).

I think the back is as pretty as the front!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine that many post sts . . . I think I would have thrown in the towel earlier.

    It does, however, look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula…am glad to know others feel the same way. Made this pattern once before and it didn't bother me like it did this time. Glad to be done with it!

      Delete