Monday, August 8, 2016


The above headband was made with a L Tunisian hook in the Tunisian Knit Stitch.  I put a band on the back and sewed up one side leaving the other side for my DSIL to finish up since I didn't know how it would fit.  This is made with Vanna's Choice in Oatmeal.  I started out with about six stitches and then increased each side every row for the first four or five inches, giving enough fabric to fold over.

This one is my favorite. I made it basically the same way using an H Tunisian hook using the Malabrigo Arroyo.  Just love Malabrigo!

The green one is the first I made. I used a DK weight yarn with an H hook, I think.  I made a lot of mistakes on this one, but sent it anyway as it can be used if not perfect.  I made a place for three buttons to be placed if she actually wanted to use it.

I think that the last two were not quite as wide as they should have been….and she did finish up and put on the first one right off, so I'm glad of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment