Thursday, April 8, 2021

Eva's Cardigan



Aurora Girls Cardigan
By Jennifer Middleton

I have always had a difficult time with apparel for one reason or another…didn't have the right yarn and too lazy to go shopping, couldn't find the right hook, didn't do a swatch, etc.
Well I did everything right on this one and I think it is STILL too big.  I shortened the length as her mom said she is short for her age, and shortened the arms, too, Then you have to account for the arms and how to size them, Thought I did a bang up job on this,
And STILL it looks too big. 
Proof will be in the pudding when she tries it on. The "good" thing is the cool season is about over in Boston so if it is too big like I suspect, she has time to grow into it next season! 

Beanie below is a prime example

Winter Rose Beanie
By Jasmine Brakenbury


To show how small it is with my hand in view…below is the same piece I started.






The pattern is on Ravelry, on Etsy, and she has her own blog Ocean Peak Designs.

Now you can see how much she rolled it up! I did the size SMALL which would be for a toddler. She is such a cutie….hopefully she can actually use the hat before she hates the color!


💓💓


No comments:

Post a Comment