Friday, April 9, 2021

BABY BLANKET

 CHEVRON BABY BLANKET



I actually made a swatch to see how I liked the pattern I chose for colors! 


This is just a three up three down pattern with three dc in top stitch and then 3 dc tog in bottom stitch. It is a 10+1 pattern. Very simple and easy to remember yet not boring.


My girlfriend in California wanted a gift for her friend who will be giving birth in June or July I think. I said I would do it as long as I could find a simple pattern. No squares to sew together! This is so scrumptious.

My BIG complaint is that Bernat discontinued the Waverly line and I can't find any more of these three colors so it will be what it is when I run out!! At least the colors are pretty!

STORM!
We had a super thunderstorm last night. It was weird as the wind on the surface was blowing north and the wind higher up was blowing south!  You could hear the thunder and see the lightning an hour before it hit our area. It moved slowly so had to keep the dogs in. I read that lightning can strike 10 or more 
miles away, so stay inside until it is long gone.

The hail was HUGE! Glad my car was inside. I saw the neighbors scrambling to get theirs in! The roof sounded like someone was throwing rocks.







No comments:

Post a Comment