Wednesday, November 30, 2022

New Scarf with Malabrigo


Once again in my favorite type stitch…this time dc then sc in an even number of stitches, always starting the row with a sc. I love the texture and coloration
This is made with Malabrigo Rios in the Cielo & Tierra colorway (meaning Heaven and Earth or Sky and Earth).


My kitchen is coming along! He should be finished installing tomorrow, and then the many who installs the granite takes over. That should be finished late next week.


The dogs were enjoying the big room (and their cookies) until the furniture came. Below is the living room and the door to my bedroom (which you are looking out in the photo above).


The new flooring shows up nicely in this photo. It is all covered up now in rugs and furniture. It's a mess! I think it will take me a good year to make it out from underneath this mess. So much for paying Bekin's to unpack everything. Hah! Boxes everywhere!


There are two bedrooms upstairs. The stairway and the bedrooms are all carpeted in a lovely grey sculptured pattern in squares. 
🧶🧶🧶
I need to dig through all my yarn and boxes to find a dark blue yarn to make my niece a scarf. She and her hubby put me up for over a month while waiting for my house to be ready. It isn't "ready" but I could not stand waiting any longer so moved in while construction was going on. It was supposed to be finished already but they didn't show up for about 8 to 10 days worth so it drug on. Nice job, but they could have done better had my furniture not been in the way - which I keep warning them about.

I think it will all be said and done by the 18th or so of the month. I have blinds coming in, and a few follow-up projects on the list. It will all take time.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment