Wednesday, November 16, 2022

In the House!

 

Bag full of tricks! 


Finally pulled out of the back of my car. All my hooks, needles, etc., etc., etc.! Tomorrow the yarn arrives and one must be ready for such an auspicious occasion!!!!



House renewed!


Upstairs bedroom. The other is a twin. Closet is behind me. The two upstairs bedrooms are larger than the master. However, the master IS downstairs! LOL! Any guest will have to change their own sheets if I'm not up to walking up the stairs, below. I'm on the first landing looking up toward the bathroom, and the bedrooms are to the right and left of the top landing.


Tommy Socks below enjoying his new flooring!


This is the living room looking at it from the foyer, or entry. The dining area is to the left. That door to the right is my bedroom. The flooring is beautiful if I do say so myself, and I do. The baseboards have already been put in, as well as several doors.


My bedroom…moved the bed to the wall on the right of the bed (inside the door to the right). It's a full (traded up from a twin!) and gives me more room to have dog beds in the bedroom. It's still a tight squeeze.


No real crocheting going on. I have hooks and needles, but no yarn! Tomorrow the furniture and all that yarn will be delivered!!! Yay! The crochet room will also be the cat room, but it won't be where I do my crocheting. Just where I keep the yarn in the bins…cat trees, a twin bed and one chair. Plus a book case. I plan on doing my crocheting downstairs. Less mess for any visitors to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment