Friday, November 4, 2022

This and That…

Coco in jail…like most inmates, she tore up her bed!  This is the second time. It happens when I visit her and then leave, and that night she rips up her bedding. At least she goes in the place in back to sleep. The other two don’t. Riley tore up his bedding a day or so later, but the blankets are still “alive”.  


I miss my crochet. All in storage in Austin still. I have asked that my furniture be shipped, finally, and the delivery window is from the 17th to the 25th. Will be so glad to be in my home.


Tommy Socks gets out of his cage some during the day. He sure hates to go back in. The vinyl has been put in his room and it is painted, so he can get out more. I plan on putting a door lock on his room so people don’t accidentally open it and let him out. His hair was shaved when he had to go to emergency when he had too much insulin. Poor soul.


It’s snowing now. Has been all morning. The snow is not exactly staying on the ground…melting on the roads and sidewalks, but the grass and ground is looking whiter. Not WHITE. They keep saying it is “raining” but it is still snowing here. I have to drive north to my house to pick up the vests for the dogs and then drive them to where the dogs are housed in the hills east of there. Ugh.


My babes in the yard of the kennel. Coco, Riley, and Ginger.  Riley is doing so much better. He had a dual infection…bacteria and yeast. He has even been taking off a few pounds and look’s svelte!


Here is hoping I will be able to move in the house late next week with a bed and the dogs! I have some clothes, of course, and a coffee maker. Not liking the Folgers Colombian coffee any more. I think they are putting the Classic in half the pods. Sometimes it tastes good, sometimes it doesn’t.

Miss my yarn!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment