Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Moving right along….

 My Magical Tee Top

I'm almost finished with the yoke.  I have been bad about counting, so have had to frog back several rows, and several times on a couple.  It is my nighttime cross to bare. It seems my brain is too tired.  I always have called it my Sundowners.

Isn't this lace gorgeous!!


A broader view. Excuse the background. I finished about four rows after the lace. It's going slow for me, but it is going!! I love it so much!


IBS


Imagine my surprise when I found out I can have dark chocolate and sugar! So pleased with that revelation.  
I already know what really bugs my insides for the most part, so will have to pay attention to what I am eating rather than just putting up with it. My last bout was a doozy and don't want to go through that again!




No comments:

Post a Comment