Saturday, June 11, 2022

Fairy Thimble Tee, by Michele DuNaier

 My Magical Tee

I’m about half finished with the tee.  I like the body longer, and still have sleeves to do.  I am not sure how much more time it will take.  I purchased two more skeins of the pink because it dawned on me that the pattern calls for sport weight yarn and I am using fingering so have to have more.  Right now I am on my third skein.



I’m very pleased with the top.  I think it is going to be a tiny bit baggier than I wanted, but then so am I!! LOL!


HOT, HOT, HOT!!


It has been 100 degrees every day. One day it was 102.  Today is supposed to be 104. Too hot for me and the pets. At least the big doggies don’t stay outside and bark very much! It is hard keeping up with filling their bowls with water!

Hope your days are filled with cool days and nights!




No comments:

Post a Comment