Friday, June 24, 2022

Almost finished with the Fairy T-top.

 Pretty T top for me  


Unfortunately the “me” in the T-top is a much larger version than I would like.  I don’t like the sleeves being so bell shaped.  I already did one row (the top is about 6” longer than this ending in a lace pattern like the yoke) of a sleeve and will have to reduce it carefully. I want to make the top part lay flatter if possible.


We have been at or above 100 degrees for 18 days. Today was 100 at 11:00am and right now at 9pm it is 90 degrees.  I don’t let the pups out for long, but they do have to run around a bit or they just tear up the living room bouncing off the walls in need of reducing their energy. Ginger in front, Riley to the left in back and Brodie to the right in back.



The cat, Tommy Socks, was locked in until dinner.  He goes out for a few minutes and then comes right back into his newly air conditioned room! Finally put in a mini-split in his room.  The Mitsubishi 6,000 BTU was a little pricey, but it is so much better than the larger one I have! They finally have the vanes moving up and down and back and forth like my Fujitsu did….and that was 6 years ago!


Poor Riley….shook his head and slobbered all over himself!  


I hope all are staying cool! We are under an extreme heat warning for the next week. Might actually get a rain/thunder shower next week!!! Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment