Friday, May 17, 2019

Different pattern, different yarn!



I love this color scheme. So quiet and peaceful.


Mine seems to have less of a blue and more of a silver grey, or perhaps a dusty blue. Very beautiful!


This is the beginning of the shawl. I am making the Shell Cottage Slide by Michelle DuNaier. It was a little hard to start in but that was because I had the wrong yarn. Too thin. Now it seems so much easier!


So I chose a yarn that seems to reflect that same peacefulness and serenity. This scarf will be so sort and cozy! I am using Universal DK Colors in Seaside, and it is like whip cream! It is a little more than other acrylic yarns but the consistent softness is unbeatable! 

I still have a green scarf I made with this yarn in green and it is as lovely now as it was then.

🧶



No comments:

Post a Comment