Friday, April 26, 2019

Grotine Shawl #1


This is the first Grotine Shawl (scarf) that I made. I sent it to my niece in Boston. Don't know if she will wear it or not, but thought it made a pretty Spring addition to an outfit so hope she likes it!

You can see this was taken on my bed! Even have some left over yarn from another project that I photographed! LOL!

Wish that I had more yarn as would have liked the triangle to be larger. It does look nice - more kerchief like - around the neck, though.

Just finished up the second Grotine in crochet so will post that later on.  I am still working on the knitted version. It is taking me much longer than I would like, but am having to be super careful. Already made a mistake that required some unraveling, and also have had to frog back a few times when I caught an error in the same row. That's easier to take! It is doing much better now but only have about 7 or 8 inches finished.

I have printed the pattern out for my Jub- Jub Scarf and will probably start that one tomorrow. Maybe tonight if I feel awake and bright eyed enough.

🧶


No comments:

Post a Comment