Monday, April 22, 2019

MORE CROCHET, LESS KNITTING!

BELATED EASTER BLESSING!

I hope your Easter weekend was a joyous one. If you don't celebrate Easter, I hope your weekend was joyous, too!!!

YARN

I'm going to make a new crescent shall with these skeins. They are from Wonderland Yarns, Mad Hatter series. These are called Jub-Jub for the color I think. I'm pretty sure I will be making a smaller verision of one of the MAD Cap designs.

The Chroma fingering weight below is Carnival I think.  It repeats itself, as you can see, and when it gets to the green it does it again.  I'm at the next orange area so it is getting very long. This is the Grotine Shawl pattern in crochet. Going pretty fast this time!


After it is all said and done, THEN I want to make SOMETHING with the yarn below.  I have purchased three skeins of this Malabrigo Rios so have a decent amount. And can mix it with some other color in their line if I have to. I don't wear shawls much, except for those that become scarves. I have enough of both. It may be that this becomes a gift. I finished one Grotine that goes in the mail today with the hope that the recipient loves it.


I have so much yarn that I am making things left and right trying to reduce the stash.  I put on Ravelry that I wanted to finish 25 projects this year. I am well on my way to meet that goal, and hopefully I will go way past it!





No comments:

Post a Comment