Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Yucky Day

I was able to make one of the hearts over the weekend.  It's pretty huge, though.  When I mentioned this in FB my niece said no, it was just right.  Then I posted a photo of the whole tree!!!


As you can see it is pretty large! Her idea is to make a bunch more and hang on the tree and they will all look just right!  Maybe.
Maybe not!

I started a Valentines scarf for myself.  Unfortunately until I was into the grey, I had no clue what I wanted it to look like!  So before it is all said and done I am going to cut off the bottom red and pink rows and leave the three rows of just red. Or something along that theme. Haven't decided exactly.  It's time to stop and weave in the ends.  I am almost finished with the ends in the other chevron scarf.


The other day when the nation was going to be looking at the Blue Blood Moon the next morning, I took this photo of the Blue Moon!  I was so happy to see it so bright in a dark sky. However, the next morning brought clouds so I was unable to see the expected eclipse.


Maggie is at the vet's today getting an infusion of liquids.  It turns out that she is on the throws of kidney failure. Although I honestly don't expect this to work since it is usually for a acute kidney problem, not a chronic one, I figure it is the lease invasive protocol to try and it will at least make her feel better for a few days. I made the mistake of giving fluids to my favorite cat for a couple of months and he was so miserable!!!!!  I won't do that again, no matter how much I will miss her. She deserves to go in peace…not kept alive like a zombie for my gratification.

As long as she is happy and not miserable I will do all I can for her. Then she can go up and visit her sister Sami and brother Chuckie who are with Sid.

Brodie and I are chilling at home feeling sad.




1 comment: