Friday, February 23, 2018

Valentine is over

I had to let Maggie go live with her daddy and brother and sister in heaven….she just finally quit eating and was feeling pretty awful.  Brodie and I have been feeling down, and out of sorts. We are both coming out of it as people always seem to do, but for now it's not just dark and miserable outside, but inside too. Our hearts are broken.

These are flowers my vet sent and they are super cute.  My DDIL and DSS sent me a lovely plant, too. I appreciate their thoughtfulness.


These are the Valentine and one Birthday cards that I sent to my kids.  I just love them!  They are called LovePop, designed by a group of young people in Boston.  Look them up and buy a few! They are a tad pricey, but if you aren't buying a gift this might be just the ticket for someone you love.


My granddaughter decided to build her favorite instead of a snowman…a Narwhal!
A tad creative I would say


Here is the finished scarf.  I was able to figure out the way to finish it up using the Kitchener stitch which has generally been used in knitting. Took some doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment