Saturday, January 27, 2018

Finished scarf a long time ago! Sorry!

I hung it on the photo canvas of my granddaughters - I took it at a nearby beach.  Honestly, off hand, I don't remember what I did with it - who I gave it to - or if I have it!



This is another scarf that I started a few weeks ago.  I have since attached the ends to make it a cowl type scarf and am in the process of weaving in the ends.  I will block it (gently) and then hang in MY closet! It's just a simple chevron pattern.  I just mixed up the stripes without any rhyme or reason.


I, like so many others, was gifted an Instant Pot for Christmas.  I haven't been one to cook much for the last six years since my husband's passing, but have been using the pot.
So far I have made two roasts, some fancy chicken, steamed eggs (to hard boiled - and really this is the ONLY way to make eggs! They peal like a dream), polenta, rice, and also made shrimp. It's been a yummy experience. 
Shrimp was the easiest! I didn't have the cocktail sauce, so mixed up 1 cup of catsup, a big clump of freezes dried red onion (Costco), dash or three of garlic powder, squeeze of the lime juice that comes in a plastic bottle, and a large squirt of Sriracha sauce.  Honestly, it tasted almost like what one buys! A great second!

Please note the fancy plate! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment