Monday, January 29, 2018

This is another beautiful afghan created for me by Donna Hammell. I give her the photo and she creates the graph and then the afghan.  I think this is the 7th or 8th one so far.  She is working on another one now for me for my DSD which will be a Raven in the same Alaskan art work. This one was made for my DSS and is extra long…he is 6'4" or 5"!


I was in the mood for pancakes, but didn't want to eat the regular kind. I found some Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake mix!  VERY yummy!  Used the syrup from Costco that is basically sugar free, and is basically outstanding! Please note my famous decorative plate! Cleaning up is a breeze!


While I was at my DSIL's memorial service the sitter took photos of my babies.


Brodie is now 150 pounds


Tommy Socks doesn't weigh that much, but is still a big bundle of joy. He's about 8 or 9 years old.


My sweet sweet Maggie…if you are a trespasser she will rip up your leg, but otherwise she is about as sweet as sweet can be!!! She suffers from a bad heart, kidneys, and liver. I had to change her food to something appropriate and she won't eat it. No matter how hungry she is she refuses to eat it, even after a week.  I do have to provide her with sustenance in order to give her the medications, but nothing makes her want to eat the prescription food.  I'm finally switching her back. If she won't eat it, then there is no amount of "help" the food can give her.  I've been reading up on this kibble and it is up in the air whether it helps or not.  Egg whites, cottage cheese, yogurt, and hard cheese are all helpful options so am using that instead. Less potassium. She's 12, but that seems so young to me. 


A friend in Idaho gave me this Iris when I lived there…and I wasn't smart enough to dig up a bunch of these to take with me.  Now I'm on the hunt to find this one and several others to cover the front by the fence with Iris and other goodies!

Have a great day!










No comments:

Post a Comment