Sunday, January 28, 2018

Afghan, Puzzle, Leggings and FUN!

I made this afghan for my nephew for Christmas…it didn't make it in time for Christmas, but arrived a month after.  Close enough!  I used Red Heart Love something er other.  The second photo more closely approximates the correct colors. I love it! 




So here is another puzzle. This one was given to me by my DSD. It's a mystery puzzle…comes with a short story on the mystery.  The clues are in the puzzle and story so to solve the crime you have to put the puzzle together…and there is NO photo to help you.  1000 pieces. It was a challenge, but even so it was easier than the pencil puzzle! One reason is the puzzle pieces were unique…there were only two styles, although the sizes varied a bit, so it made the fitting together easier.


Another pair of leggings. Love the multitude of colors available in these. Makes it easier to put on a top to match!


I'm almost finished weaving in the ends of my latest scarf. I'm looking forward to getting it finished and around my neck for warmth. I am keeping the heater on 64 in the morning, 66 during the day, and 68 at night.  I wear clothing to keep me warm!

Have a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment