Saturday, January 27, 2018

Bits of this and that

I have been into leggings lately.  Something is wrong with my brain. Could not stop at buying one or two or three. Had to go for several.  In these temps (40's to 50's) I am wearing two pair. The one on top, I turn inside out for the next day and wear a new pair on top!  Keeps me warmer and the warmer fuzzy side is against my legs!  I, of course, had to purchase several tunic tops to go along with the leggings.  I'm now behaving!


This BEAUTIFUL knitted scarf was given to me by my DSD Heidi.  I love the colors of the Caribbean waters! This is not just beautiful, but oh so comfy!


One of the puzzles my brother gave me for Christmas was this one of pencils.  I was really terrified of it, but tackled it anyway.  After a bit the solving was rather enjoyable as the pencils almost all had some sort of company info on them.  There were many with the names of Presidents on them.  Such fun packing in the info…mostly from the Eastern seaboard.  A couple from Canada.


I'm working on the next one he gave me…it's a 1,000 piece puzzle, too.  I'm about 3/4 the way through, but am not enjoying this one as much.  Not bright and cheery…darker than I like (night) even though it has a Christmas theme.  
I mostly prefer Dowdle puzzles…Americana type.  There are a couple others that I like, but his are my fav. You see them in Costco all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment