Friday, November 27, 2015

New England Patriots Christmas Stocking


The foot is leaning a bit which makes it look skinny.  I was going to add more stars, but thought it looked kind of cute like this, so left it.  Hope John loves it!

Now I am finished….except I do want to make one more for their doggie, but have a couple of other projects to finish first.

I am working on a  hat for myself…it is in an Interweave Accessories magazine and is called the Polka Hat.  I am not making the dots, just doing it plain with a colorful yarn!

The first photos don't look that colorful, but the green hasn't show up yet…The first photo shows just the purplish brown which is on the left of the second photo.   The hat is worked top to bottom, so you can see in the second photo the top of the hat at the left and the bottom is the head band part. Looks great so far!



Of course, never let it be said that I am not sharing photos of my doggies!  This is 10 year old Maggie, the Border Collie, and Brodie my 4 month old puppy! Oh, my….good thing he is so sweet and wants to be a lap dog!


Hope your Thanksgiving was super wonderful, and that you are enjoying the weekend with family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment