Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Girls Cardigan

 Rainbow Colors

Pistachio Gelato Jacket, pattern by Michele DuNaier


I finished this before the last one I posted. I missed it in my photo library when posting before. I really love the bright colors which is a change for me.


Again this is Stylecraft Baltic Swirl in Meadow. There is another color called Tropical flowers which doesn't have so much orange or any real yellow or green, that I like, too. It has a softer look.

When using a J or K hook the yarn crochets up to be very very soft, and makes a dense enough fabric. If using something along the lines of an H or I hook, then I find it too dense and not as soft, although still quite nice.  

I'm making a blue cardigan in Stylecraft Batik DK in storm. This time I am using a 7.0mm hook, one up from the K which is 6.5mm.  It is still a very nice fabric, so it is a test to see what size it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment