Monday, July 15, 2024

BUMMER DAY

 OUCH!

Seems that my arthritis is really acting up. I think this is the worst ever. I was trying to take a nap (and did eventually) and not only were my knees hurting but my elbows were aching something awful. Hands and feet swollen, ankles hurting, hip throbbing. Mercy, I'm getting old and decrepit. Everything hurts. My neck is even creaking.

I finished a little cardigan in a bright teal called Empire by Stylecraft. I suppose it has become obvious that I bought a LOT of their line when I was making the mosaic afghan for my niece....who didn't appear to appreciate it or even like it. That's weird to me

Anyway, I will take photos and post later. I need to do something for the pain right now. Ordered some Glucosamine/Chondroitin as read it helps. I use it for the dogs, so no reason I shouldn't use it, too. Not the same kind, though. (Looks like Google is demanding access to my computer now to let me post photos. This may spell the end to my blog. They are already invasive enough.

👎

My wildflowers are blooming profusely and I was going to post photos, but all of a sudden Google won't let me post unless I allow them cookies....ALL cookies, even though it says "only necessary."  I don't know what changed with them as I haven't changed a thing. Just makes the day a bit more of a bummer for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment