Wednesday, July 24, 2024

DOING BETTER - A LITTLE ACCOMPLISHED

 CARDIGANS

I am not sure if these have been posted before. I didn't find the finished photo of the first cardigan, but will search again later.  

All of these are the Pistachio pattern by Michele DuNaier.  The sweater pattern is for a boy, but I don't put the collar on so I can use it for a girl. I had a hard time with the collar, but that is ME not the pattern.

These are all made with one of the Stylecraft yarns, DK weight. The top one is the only one I have finished the past week. The rest were from before. 





I need to redo the finishing on the one below as the button edging isn't good. Too wide.


Tomorrow is supposed to be the last 100 degree temps for many days. We will be in the 90's. Fires in Oregon have tainted the skies so hard to breathe. I have been keeping the dogs inside. We had a weird thunderstorm and huge winds, some up to 50mph down some mountains. It raged through her and only lasted for about 45 minutes and cleaned the air for a bit. Nice!
We will be in the 90's for a week, then back into the 100's.


1 comment: