Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Snowflakes for Christmas

This is a pattern from a designer on Ravelry.  It is called Ariel and her’s is beautiful! I’m not too pleased with mine so far, though. I will finish it today. There are only 8 rows and it has taken me (as usual) a little extra time to figure out her terminology. The chart on the last page helps a lot. I was thinking of adding it to my handmade Christmas tree this year if I don’t send as a gift.



The photo makes her snowflake look tiny, but it is about 5” across so think I am right with gauge. 


I just made up a coaster while watch a football game. Hard to sit still and do nothing, and didn’t want to snack! I was off at the end, ending up with the wrong amount of shells (miss the first stitch) so added it at the end. Good thing it is for me! LOL!


Just made the one to keep at my chair. I have to hide them from Ginger who seems to go hunting for trouble when I leave the room!


Have a great hump day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment