Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Completed the Backcountry Beanie for Steph

Made the brim in one color of VC and the pom, and then did the body in another.

I had to remember to pull the old color in front when switching colors each time - which I didn't always do! Then had to take out the whole two rows as generally didn't discover it until I was at the next color change.

I didn't make clusters - just dc'd it all the way instead.  Get the pattern and you will see!  I also made the dc's in the blo instead of both loops to keep the ribbing pattern.

This version is very warm feeling and has lots of squishy texture!

1 comment:

  1. I started one with some cotton yarn I had . . didn't like the way the yarn looked, but sure liked the pattern :)