Sunday, April 8, 2012

STARTING ANOTHER SWEATER! - and HAPPY EASTER!

The sweater on top is one I finished a couple of years ago for my Grandnephew.  I am using the same colored yarn for another of Heather's patterns for my Granddaughter (or Grandniece is it isn't big enough: 4 yr old, vs 1 yr old!).
Here is the link to this finished pattern, JC33B - it is called a Pram Suit.
Love the new pattern, but I think because I have already used these colors in the boy sweater I am not all that fond of them now for a girl.  No one else would feel the same, but as I do it is making it hard to feel good that I have the right colors.
I have a bit more finished than this, but not much. Plan to get it mostly done tomorrow while waiting for my shipment of yarn at my new store! Yay!

For this sweater, this is the link. However, once you go searching on other pages you may not be able to get back to it with any of her links.  When you hit the back button you will see a page of some really beautiful patterns, and can then browse her sizes.  However, if you click on one of the sizes to the left, like Newborn, etc., there does not seem to be a way to get back to this particular page on her site...you just have to use the back button in your menu bar.
I tried it with my Firefox browser and it is the same as with my Safari.  This particular page does not seem to be linked to any of the headings on the left of her site.  So mark it!
This is pattern JC23A.

HAPPY EASTER AND BLESSING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

5 comments:

  1. I think it will be lovely but I, like you, hate using the same colors twice. We like a little variety, don't we?

    Can't wait for your store opening. Remember, I'm comin' to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am counting on it! Had the carpets cleaned!

      Delete
  2. I think you need to make the ruffles in pink . . . that would make it so adorable . . and baby soft. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By ruffles, you mean the edging? I thought about a third color, but was not sure about it. Will have to check out your idea when I am further along. Farther????? Hmmm...are both acceptable, Ms. teacher?

      Delete
  3. The sweater is very pretty. And the blue color is gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful Easter with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete