Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dolly Donations for Charity

Speaking of charities, they just seem to keep popping up!

Now someone has posted a note that there is a "Dolly Donations" charity which is making and asking to be made, a few hundred dolls....right now ethnic ones to go to Haiti.  They have patterns and tips on the site.  I have a sewing machine so might could sew something up. Some of the dolls sent in are just awesome!  I hope I do this right as want to link you to the site via the photos....we shall see.

So, if you are out of charities, you could be joining this one on and off this year and ship out a doll or two.  I'm beginning to think that we crafters are going to save the world one dolly, one square, one heart at a time.


Dolly Donations



2 comments:

  1. It would be a lot of fun to make these. Wish you were closer and we'd do an assembly line and knock out a few.

    Hope you're doing well, my BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for finding me! I love seeing all the new dolly photos as well! (and yes, us crafty women really do help make the world go around ;) ♥)

    Please feel free to drop by anytime, take care and Happy Sewing!

    Sarah

    Dolly Donations - Sending Love, 1 Dolly at a Time!
    http://dollydonations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete