Sunday, March 28, 2010

My St. Patricks Day Surprise from Liz!

Hay y'all! Long time no see! I'm finally getting back to posting. Unfortunately this post is just about ME! I want to share my wonderful gift from Lizavietta on Ravelry from the Itsy Bitsy Swap group.

Everything in this package is just sooooo special! As you can see she sent the Vanna's Easy to Crochet Critters (I use VC all the time!!!) and there are lots of cuties in there! Also, two Glamour skeins in the silver - so luscious! Just for me alone! I won't share, I won't!!

Leaning on the yarn is a green knit scarf which is soft as a baby's butt! ;o) It must have some angora in there, or something like that, and she did a fantastic job! It's just more than beautiful! Hanging on the scarf is a heart decoration that Liz made. I had to look at it twice as it looked like it was made at a jewelry store! See how intricate it is....I was decorating cookies the other day and could not make ANYTHING look decent. I just can't imagine how she did this so well. Just beautiful!

The other is a cowl and is just scrumptious! I am not positive of the content, but looks to be the new Vanna heather in a charcoal color. The buttons are soooo perfect for such a gorgeous cowl!

On top of pattern book are hanging six sets of earrings/or/stitch markers! There are two of each one, and just absolutely darling! I know she made these herself. The first one you can't see that well, but the disk is a kitty face that moves....both sides of it, er, I mean THEM as there are two.

Last, but definitely not least, is the one and only kitty face that is yowling! I had to show you both faces of this kitty! He is soooo, sooooooo, soooooooooooooooo darling!
Thanks Liz!! Too wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment