Thursday, June 8, 2023

Dresses, etc., for little great grandnieces!



The mom said she has it and likes it, but haven’t seen it on the little one yet. This is a Michele DuNaier design, except in my laziness I did not do buttons. Just a tie. If she needs, later on I can add longer sleeves and make the body longer. It should be a tad big on her now, so hopefully she can use it for a couple of seasons.


This dress was made for a not yet one year old wearing size 2T. She is a big girl! And cute as a button. It is only a little big on her, and a little long, so she can actually wear it for a couple of years. She is already taller than her 2 year old brother!


This was to go to the niece who will get the sweater above. She hasn’t received it yet, so don’t know if it fits.

I am now making a little dress for the newest great grandniece born in February, I think. She’s a tiny little bundle of joy! I’ll post something next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment