Tuesday, March 15, 2022

 EAR WARMERS

My sister-in-law doesn't wear beanies, just ear warmers. I have made a few that are duds and a couple that are okay.  I ran across these that seem to be PERFECT! This is the link if the one I tried to link doesn't work. Sometimes google doesn't cooperate. https://remingtonlane.com/st-peregrine-ear-warmer/I am downloading the pattern to see just how many I can make her…maybe one for my niece, too!


Here is the pattern on Ravelry. Just to clarify, it is all one pattern…with different ways to close it up from what I can see. Maybe not. Super cute!

UNFORTUNATELY…

No photo to share on the beanie I did make. I did hear that it was a tiny bit too small for her, so will try my hand at making another one. Larger.

LOST MY MOJO AGAIN!

Anyone know where I can find it?  I was supposed to be making a different beanie for a friends daughter, but she hasn't answered my request to know what size. She is an adult, but a tiny thing. 

Tommy Socks

I think that the cat having diabetes and not doing so well has me depressed, and I just don't seem to want to work at anything. Of course, my back hurting, my hip hurting, and my calves and feet hurting doesn't help! LOL! At least I can still walk, get up and move around, and am working on taking off the weight that aggravates all those issues.


His tummy is the light color….don't know why it shows all the way up his side. Must be the light.
……...
I might try working on a scarf for me to perk me up a little. Need something different with green anyway.

💖

Hope all is well with you and yours! Don't for St. Patrick's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment