Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Glorious Beanies!

 New Beanie 

After the fiasco of the black beanie, I was too disappointed about it. Decided to make my niece another one.  In grey this time as black is way to hard to use. Then I made her sister one in red.

Backcountry Beanie



I love this pattern, and after you have made a few you can figure out. How to change it up just a tad so the beanie looks a bit different.
I made one that was in a hot pink, with the brim in another pink color. Gave it to a friend in Sequim when I lived there.  So the next one I am going to make for my nephew Jack in his favorite color…green. Only, like the pink beanie I will use two greens. Hopefully he will like it.
I already made a smaller beanie for his sister Zoe…in a beautiful ocean color. I hope she likes it. I know even though I used the right sizing it will be big on her, but she will be able to wear it, and then wear it next year, too!
The photo won’t upload right now. Hopefully I can get it loaded later today.

PUZZLES

I love jigsaw puzzles, but only certain kinds normally.  My daughter-in-law and step-son have expanded my horizons.  First she sent me some cute little puzzles that were of food items, and then a puzzle that was a bit psychedelic for me!  I did manage to put it together even though I didn’t find a photo to use to see the finished product. Well, my boy decided to send me a puzzle that was really different and not all that easy. It was called something like Magic Puzzle. Several of the homes had the same roof, some has the same windows, nearly all had the same door, etc., etc., etc.  BUT there was always some tiny thing that made it different. 
In the end you take apart the puzzle to add to it. The whole that was pretty cool!!!  I think they sell them in threes and they are just about to sell the next set. Am almost willing to purchase the three to try the next in the series! Maybe he will send me another one instead!
This is the finished puzzle without the surprise.


Enjoy your week, and don’t forget Valentines Day on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment