Monday, November 22, 2021

For Sandra

 Mountainous Chevron Stripes

I decided to use up the yarn that I bought to finish up the other two afghans, and make my sweet niece Sandra an afghan.  I made one for her daughter, but not her. Mainly because she crocheted, but guess she has given up the hobby. Would have been fun to sit with her and crochet some in an afternoon!


You can tell by the light cream on the left of the photo how it looks like the top of a mountain, or rolling hills. Something a little different.  I started with the Beige to make the stripes larger for awhile just to change it up a little.


I finally put one of the Crochet Carts back together. It is the first model so not as refined. I hope I find the later one in the storage unit this week! They are a bit big, but maybe when things are finally in some order I can have someone build one for me that is about half this size.

Tilly Square




I may have posted about this square several years ago.  I don't believe I ever wrote it up, but have decided I will add that need to my "To Do" list.  Will have to figure it out again! LOL!

Obviously it REALLY needs refinement!







No comments:

Post a Comment