Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sandra's Afghan Still Not finished

 Time flying by!


It seems that I keep letting life getting the way. My dogs need attention quite a lot, and in reality I don't give them enough.

I found a lovely girl that has played with them and walking one. She comes tomorrow to walk the same one and then the other male. I like her a lot. I sure hope she can get them to calm down. I have noticed that with the many activities around the house them seem to be less and less excited to see someone close by. Maybe living in a neighborhood with lots of activity will help rather than hinder their progress.


I'm further along that what you see.  I finished two rows of burgundy, two rows of tan, one of red two ow white and getting ready to do a light green. Not nearly as long as it should be, but considering all else that has gone on, I guess I am lucky to have as much finished as I have. Will try and take a photo tomorrow or the next day.

In my defense, I spent a day with friends moving boxes out of the storage unit into the garage. Kenny was kind enough to make sure that I could get my car in the garage and open the door. As I brought in a few more boxes into the house I found I could walk around the car and get to the entry door in back. MOST of that is yarn, not to mention what is on the wall.


TEXAS DAFFODILS

Seems I have flowers that think it is spring. I will have to cover them if we have a freeze before they die back. So weird! These came over from Holland.



Then my friend Jimmy, who brought Kenny with him, gave me this rock. I think the sand was washed out of it, as I have seen rock from Texas that is similar, but they were little. This one is huge!



Once I finish the afghan I am planning on doing a beanie for my little niece, and then start putting together a granny square afghan from a swap. Granny McPhee or something like that. I will be so glad to get that one off to one of my adult nieces.

I hope you have a great week! I'll be spending the holidays cleaning out the boxes in my garage and finishing up crochet projects!

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment