Monday, November 15, 2021

Borders are finished…I think

 ANDY'S AFGHAN

I think the border is plenty plain. I am tempted to add one more row of the green and/or beige to give it a more festive look. Something simple  It is one row of squares larger than the one for his brother but I divided them by the red color and there were more of the burgundy. I had to add a square of the smaller one to make it at least even with squares.


STEVE'S AFGHAN

When you click on them you can see them better. I think this one looks a bit more Christmasy, and is plenty big really. I put a couple more rows on it to extend it a few inches. I'll as the mom but I think it would be more appropriate to have the afghans switched. Either way they are both basically finished!


NEW AFGHAN

I started another afghan last night for my niece. I had so much yarn left over that I decided to go ahead and maker her one, too. Different family. Her dad is my brother. Steve and Andy are the children of my "brother -in-law" … he is the brother of my husbands first wife.  Her whole family welcomed me with open arms. Sometimes I think that her dad put up with me more than enjoyed my company, but I persevered visiting him!


ANYONE HAVE ANY FEELINGS ABOUT THE BORDER ON THE TOP AFGHAN FOR ANDY?

⁉️


No comments:

Post a Comment