Wednesday, October 6, 2021

HALLOWEEN'S COMING!!!!


Decorated outdoors for the first time ever! My niece helped.


We didn't do much on the right side. You can barely see the little spider on the corner. I'll add more decorations later.


I particularly like the skelton!  The Raven is on the pole but fell over. I need to get out there and fix him. Sandra hung one of the large spiders from the gutter.


This is the afghan that Donna from Donna's Crochet Shoppe made for my niece in Spokane. A comfortghan as she is doing chemo again. Wanted her to see it every day and know she is special and loved.


Thi is the layout of the second Va Va Victorian afghan with the darker burgundy instead of the bright red. I that more squares. I plan to actually get started on it before the weekend is up! Being lazy.

Have a great weekend!

😎


 

No comments:

Post a Comment