Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Just a little further along


This doesn't show too much…I actually have a few more rows finished, but not photo. You can see how the tail of the ghost is starting to turn.


This is Ginger. She is the 2 1/2 year old Lab/Mastiff mix. She always looks worried until she starts jumping on her brothers or her sister, and her whole body wiggles back and forth with delight!


This morning we had a lovely sunrise…the clouds all had a pretty pink coloration.


This is going to my niece Jennifer. I did not make it. Donna from Donna's Crochet Shoppe made it. Her work is so beautiful.


I took a photo of one of my cosmos flowers that is now taller than I am at 5' 5".  The dog is, again, Ginger, the long legged wench!


I hope to have some better photos of the doily tomorrow. I need to take my car in for an oil change, but that is all. Seems I can only do one major thing a day, and not more than 3 a week! LOL! Old age!!


🧶





 

No comments:

Post a Comment