Saturday, August 21, 2021

Ghostie is about 1/2 finished!

 


I lost the other photo in the process of uploading. Google has really done some weird things when they changed the Blogger publishing part.  It seems to have a mind of it's own.


I take photos of cattle and other interesting animals or places when watching TV. Silly, I suppose, but have some lovely cattle photos that I am making into portraits for the house! LOL! My sweet DSD Heidi even had one that I posted on FB made into one of my canvas wall portraits!


I just fine their faces so sweet and gentle. I wish we didn't have them brought up solely to use as food. Seems so barbaric once you know how sweet and intelligent they are.


Tommy Socks rarely gets his day in the sun on-line.  He is watching me with one eye open to make sure I don't do anything funny.


These are photos of my husbands fathers saddle. No one in the family wanted it so I gave it to a friend in AZ. He had it cleaned up a bit and is going to get it appraised.  I don't think it is worth much as there are a lot of them around from that era. Maybe in 50 more years!  My husband built the saddle holder.



Hopefully people are out of the heat and floods now, and all is well!
Blessings!

🧶

No comments:

Post a Comment