Monday, February 10, 2020

How about an ocean sunset? A mermaid outfit? A Yarn Barn? or even a Grey Scarf!


Isn't this beautiful! My DSD took this in Seaside, OR this past weekend while there for a baseball tournament in which my granddaughter was participating.  What a wonderful photo composition!


Then we have the start of the tail section of the mermaid outfit…resting on my lap while watching TV.  Very thick!


Here it is almost finished! Yay! It will take me a couple more days because I spend too much time catering to my dogs.  I'll attach it, weave in the ends and send it off!!!


Today was the first sunny day we have had in a month of Sundays! I almost forgot what a blue sky really looked like.  That little house is my Yarn Barn. Full of yarn that I had when I owned a yarn shop.  Just had the big RV garage cleaned up so have a few more containers of yarn to add to the mix.


My grey scarf!  Still the same as it was the last time I posted about it.  Don't remember when that was but had to be two or three years ago!  I bought another skein to finish it, but not could not tell you where it is located.  Will start going on fishing expeditions to find it so I can get this one over and out!

I hope you find all the yarn you need hidden under the bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment