Monday, June 17, 2019

Progress...


Back to the End

I'm back to where I ended before having to rip out several/many/thousands of rows! Okay, so I exaggerate. But it seemed like it.

FLOWERS

Last year I received a some packets of seeds for my birthday (my request). These beauties are the result of that wonderful gift!  

On the photo above, I think the lavender flowers are Phlox. The ones in front are Dianthus, of the Carnation family I think. There are pinks, whites, reds and all sorts of colors in-between. 

I am really in love with all that beauty...on both sides of the house. There are also some Silver Dollar Plants, which are known by many names..Judas Plant for one.  The "dollars" are either green or purple now, but will be changing over soon to that silver mother-of-pearl look.

I had several Snapdragon plants on the west side of the house, and there must have been a packet of Shasta Daisies, too.


So colorful!


Never leave you 7 month old puppy alone in back when he is frustrated. He might just chew up a patio chair cushion and strew it about the yard.

There was so so much more on the deck. Made me realize just how good these cushions were from Home Depot! Stuffed to the hilt! I was getting ready to purchase more, so am not broken hearted. They lived a good life. Now I know, however, that I can rip out their innards and save the padding for some projects after I wash it all!


Said puppy was not all that upset until I called him a bad, bad puppy. Can't have that action becoming a habit!


😉😉😉



2 comments:

  1. Dad always called the Dianthus' you have PINKS. It was what his mother had called them.

    I LOVE all the random plants growing. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Paula thank you, and you are right! That is what my mother called them! I had forgotten all about it. She was a lover of flowers and I find that I am, too. I requested seeds for Christmas this year and on my birthday next year I'm asking for small plants that are okay for my zone. I don't need anything fo the house. I love the random things that I already have planted, with more to come!

    ReplyDelete