Friday, January 18, 2019

Knitty Gritty

Red Heart Baby Soft Steps

I am trying my hand at knitting again. It seems constant crocheting has worked it’s toll on my wrist.  This is a square the group on Ravelry is making for the month of January. I am so happy I can actually see the pattern!

Malabrigo Rios

The same group has this pattern in another thread for us beginners.  I usually save this one for late afternoon since I don’t need as much brain power to just plain knit! No real intricate pattern work.

I have a small problem with the cable knitting needles coming un-screwed as I go and it then catches the yarn. I try to pay attention to what it is doing now at the end of each row. 

Me

I am hoping to get back to normal on life.  Had a hiatus due to surgery and am finally starting to become self sufficient again. Need to exercise more and that includes walking. Might have to join the Y to have access to tread mills since mine died.  

The Discovery Trail runs one block over from my home but I can’t walk to it easily and there isn’t anywhere close by to park.  I can drive to the newly renovated walking bridge and park in a fairly remote area, but would rather park in a really well travelled area, so will have to figure it out. 

Have a great weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment