Monday, October 15, 2018

Photo of the Tunisian Scarf

I see this one isn't showing it as a circular scarf, but it does show the pattern nicely.  It's a beautiful yarn.



The new iPhone and iPad updates give you all sorts of ways to update a photo in iMessage.  Looks like I am having way too much fun, and it was about 1 in the morning, so you know why.


Can't let you get away without a Brodie photo.  I put his fav couch out on the back covered deck but he would rarely get on it.  It finally dawned on me that he won't get on the furniture unless it is covered with a "doggie" blanket.  What a good boy he is!  Now I find him out there asleep in the early morning hours, when the sun is just peaking over the far away hills and trees - when I get up to make coffee.



Did I post about this?  My DSD gave me this pillow that I think is just darling! It's now resting on the  large long ottoman with another pillow she gave me. Really the pillow case. It says "I'd rather be called The Dog Lady than a people person."  This stems from my dislike of gatherings of people I don't know, and from her dogs who love me to distraction! Well, most everyone's dogs that is. For some reason dogs must think I am one of them.


I'm having a contest at my group on Ravelry and only two people joined in - so instead of me closing a name out of a hat I just went ahead and ordered some yarn for each of them.  My original idea was to rid myself of some of my yarn, but in that I am coming up on some surgery and have loads to do, I just didn't want to go hunting for yarn and see if I could find something they liked. This way I just pay for it…don't have to box it, take it to be mailed, or any of that. SO much easier! Plus it's nice yarn.



1 comment: