Friday, December 12, 2014

"Crochet Ever After" by Brenda K.B. Anderson

I got it, I got it, I got it!!!!!

I'm soooo excited!  I sent off for the new fun crochet book that has all sort of wonderful patterns. Fun patterns!

Originally I purchased it because of the cowl shown on the back…it is exactly what I wanted, and looks knit.  The other "cute" things were not in my radar at all.  HOWEVER after reading through it I can see possibilities for nearly ever single pattern…fun and different gifts for family and friends.

This is the front of the book from Amazon.


And this is the back of the book


Inside you will find a shawl, mittens, a doll, purses, and hats…and other goodies!
After I make a cowl for myself I plan on making the cupcake purse as a box for my granddaughter who is enamored with boxes. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment