Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Little boy sweaters

For Little Boys





Not the best photos. Because these photos came out so bad, I have ordered some children’s hangers so I can get photos of the clothes hanging properly.  

The rust colored sweater is a Candi Jenson design from her book Crochet In A Day For Baby. I found the construction very interesting but felt I should have used a larger hook as it feels a bit stiff to me. I also want to change the buttons. Although cute the edges are sharp and a child could easily slice their hand open. 

The second one is the Pistachio sweater by Michele DuNaier. I have made many sweaters from this pattern and do love it!

I just finished a little girls sweater which I will post tomorrow. 

FLOWERS FINALLY SHOWING!





The purple parrot tulips are pretty spent while the poppies from last years volunteers are doing fine!  I hope the newly planted seeds will be coming up soon. We are in the 80’s by the afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment