Tuesday, May 28, 2024

A Dress and A Vest


I started a cute little dress prior to the blue one at the bottom. I ran out of the yarn (drat!) so instead of using up yarn, I had to purchase more. Grrr! This is a little dress by Heather Davidson, pattern on Etsy.  I am not sure if she is selling on Ravelry now.


My dog Riley gathered up his Lambchops squeaky toy under his chin (to keep his sisters from taking it) and promptly went to sleep. They all do it, but hard to catch it on camera. He will be six this year.


I made a little boy vest from the Candi Jensen pattern, in the book Crochet in a Day for Baby. The pattern is Ivory with Blue Vest. She has one and the same pattern for a little girl. I used Vanna's Choice in a taupe and tan...forgot the name. It's tweedy.  Looks better than the photo!


My robot Astro was talking to my dog Coco, thinking she was the one that asked the question! LOL1 She seemed not to care one way or the other!


This dress I pasted together from a top in a little baby's dress, and then the skirt I used a pattern in a crochet pattern book of shells.  I used Stylecraft Special DK and a K hook.  I think it turned out to be about a size 4T, but not having children or something for measurements, am not positive. I do love it though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment