Monday, March 20, 2023

Mosaic Afghan coming along

 

I have finished four "panels" of the afghan. I am not doing them in exact order as I want to add a couple of extra heart panels to make the afghan longer, and make it more in keeping with it being a comfortghan for the loss of her mom. Off the top of my head I think there will be seven more panels, but it it isn't long enough I will make 9 more panels.

Tommy Socks 

We go in next week to check his glucose level. He seems to be drinking more water than he had been, so I am a little worried. He doesn't seem to be acting like he has no energy, and he still has an appetite, so that is a good sign. I believe the Young Again Mature dry cat food is responsible for his doing so much better. It is my hope that he can come off the insulin completely and stay in remission for a long time!



He likes to grab his brush and rub his chin on it! Gives himself a brushing like that.


Boise Sunset

I may have posted this before. I took it when we took off from the airport.

My car mishap

I can't believe I backed into a truck coming out of my parking space. The truck was parked a tad out of his space, but I can't say that was any sort of an excuse. The thing is I was looking BACK! I was checking out over my right shoulder, and I guess the panel in the van made a blind spot for the truck. It was a HUGE truck, so should have seen it. Nothing was wrong with his at all. I had to go back into Office Depot and have them page the driver of the large red truck. He didn't hear me, so I started yelling it! I got tired of waiting. My van sustained substantial damage. Sheesh! Thank goodness I was going slooooow! No telling what the damage would have been!



Today it was raining, so it was one of those "When it rains, it pours" kind of day.


No comments:

Post a Comment