Friday, May 21, 2021

42" and struggling!

 42"

Yes, I am getting closer to the goal, but with the width at 42" and the length about the same, it is getting harder to handle. I'm having to crochet at my dining room table which is counter height and the chairs are had and tall, too. Meaning my legs dangle if I can't put them somewhere.

So I only get to crochet for about 30 or 40 minutes. Spend the rest of the time fussing with the dogs.

Coco being quiet and relaxed in the sun after several rain showers that went through. Lightening storms were nearby, but not right over us.



Her sister, Ginger, close by rolling around with great joy!


The Riley wanted to get in the act! I took several photos in a row and this was the last one…all showing him stretching with great drama! 


Brodie, the old man at 5 1/2, stayed in the house on and just hung out. Looks a little sulky to me!


One of the Cosmos flowers blooming! It is snug in a group of California poppies


And last but not least a conical snail…these eat other snails. People put them out in the garden, usually a vegetable garden or super expensive flower garden, and they do away with the bothersome snails. They do not eat the flowers or plants….just snails!  The snails here are white. Had never seen that before. I guess it helps protect them from the sun during the summer.


Hope your weekend is going to be sunny and bright! We expect rain…again. 

🤨


No comments:

Post a Comment