Friday, October 4, 2019

Fingerless Mitts, Doral Wristlets

Malabrigo Arroyo Fingerless Gloves


I ended up making these shorter, but also made the wrist band and top border slightly wider.  I also left an area on the side to use as a thumb hole, rather than have them just hanging on the wrist with no support.


I like this size as they don't get in the way, are easy to get on and off, and actually add warmth.


My brother gave me some seeds for my birthday (my request) and the Cosmos and California Poppies are just getting around to blooming. We have had a cold gloomy summer so they had a late start.


I love the two colors together. Just received some tulips he bought, too! This was a great birthday and Christmas because he gave me Day Lilies as well as some Iris. My garden is looking very scrumptious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment