Thursday, March 7, 2019

Snow is gone, knitting is finished, dog is growing!




I may have posted both of these, but here they are again! The one above with the cables has an error or two on the side, but you really can't see it well (especially since it isn't blocked!)


This one looks crooked but isn't. It is sitting on the bulky bag and drooping. The error is at the top portion where I started doing the pattern backward for a couple of rows and caught it. It's a learning process!


Now this one you can't see well enough to make a judgment but it is going well! I decided to use Waverly because it is a little thicker and less fiddly than the Red Heart above.  I have finished a little more than an inch on the brim of the hat and it looks good! Love being able to say that!


A little doggie love and eye candy. Brodie, the big boy, seems to be getting attached to Riley. We had to take Riley to the vet for his shots and while trying to get out of the house Brodie cried so much and so loudly that we had to include him in the ride. It broke my heart to hear that loud loud wail!


Now Riley knows if he sits at the door Brodie is hesitant to come in.  It is the same trick that Brodie  used to play on his sister, my dear Maggie - the Border Collie.  


My various flowers are blooming. You can't quite make out the white one peeking up in the big green one (forgot its name but is a Hawaiian plant). The front one is an Easter Cactus and the one behind is one of the two orchids I received when in rehab after my spine operation….in October last year, and it hasn't lost it's flowers! The other one is purple (you can only see the leaves), but lost all its flowers when I watered it too much. Darn.


Nothing much of interest, but to me it is a godsend! I had Three Crowns build a gate for the front porch. They did such an awesome job! It matches perfectly, and I can close it up at night as a small added security….can put on a lock if I like.  Once the wood is dry they will paint it to match the and you will never be able to tell that it was added years after the build. 

I did, however, find that Riley - as big as he is - can get through the slats! Just barely, but barely is too much. He is on restriction from the porch until he is a few pounds heavier! That will most likely be only a few more days as fast as he is growing.

Hopefully this finds you all well and happy!!





1 comment:

  1. Indy sits and waits for WIlla to come in. WIlla has learned to scoot to my left and go under the dining room table to avoid getting pounced on. I think Indy barks so loud it still scares Willa.

    The gate is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete