Thursday, July 19, 2018

Camp Loopy's Second Project

Cardigan for Me



I am using Cascade Pima Cotton. It is too heavy for this pattern, but bought 9 skeins for it so plan to use it up!


These two photos are from the front being hooked to the back. See the teal stitch marker on the left near the middle of the piece?  It is marked in the wrong place. It should have been four inches higher. That made all the pieces four inches shorter in front than in back.


This photo below is when I discovered my most horrible error!

The markers should be at the top of the shoulder.  I have had to frog almost four skeins of work to correct the shoulder placement.


Under some conditions I would leave an error, BUT since it was making the whole thing off kilter I could not do it.  It's for Camp Loopy and is supposed to be finish by the end of the month. 

Two weeks worth of work down the drain. Now to see if I can go ahead and beat the clock and finish in time.

Ugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment