Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Muckleshoot Afghan Square

 Muckleshoot Square - Catherine Fry
I designed a square that looks TOTALLY different in different colors. I like the one below best.  I have written it up but need to go over it and make sure the instructions are right. Plus I need to do it in lighter colors (these were for the swap on Ravelry) so the elements show up better…and tweak a couple of the rows. The middle looks a bit plain to me so will try and fancy that up some to give it more texture.

Muckleshoot Square - Catherine Fry

These are some of the last squares I am sending out today.

Circle of Friends - Priscilla Hewitt

Amber Waves - Priscilla Hewitt

Eight Pointed Flower - Julie Yeager

I think I am going to use the colors in the bottom photo for the borders around my receiving squares. All mine are just textured in one color. I didn't want any flowers. Plain Jane…that's me!


Me!

IF you ever have to have a cortisone shot in your lower back regarding pain eradication, be sure you talk to your doctor about not being able to walk for several hours after the procedure. Mine did not make it clear. Of course I knew I would not be able to drive, but I did not know I would not be able to walk, too! However, would never change doctors or hospitals!

I just turned 71 and am quite amazed that the number is so high because I still feel like I did when I was 35.  I'd say 25, but my brain had not developed quite enough! LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment